Do you have what it takes to be a real timber man?
IMMEDIATE OPENING - HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
skidder & tractor driver.
Skidder and Tractor driver required for logging operation. Operation runs 6-7 days most weeks. Work is determined by the weather, so we almost always work when the ground is dry enough.
Job consists of dragging and stacking logs, light trimming, road and loading site work using front blade on skidder. Must be able to determine when service is needed for equipment (i.e. additional oil, hydraulic fluid, gas). This is a skill that may be taught to you, but you must be able to learn quickly.
Experience running grapple skidder or similar equipment.
Logging experience a plus.
Maintenance and repair knowledge a plus.
Must be able to follow directions to the letter - safety is our first concern
Also looking for talented, reliable, humorous, and honest individuals with the following skills:
- Chainsaw Operators - Trimmers,
- Heavy Equipment Operators - Grapple skidders, tractors, knuckle boom loaders, bumblebees, hydro-ax, forwarders, feller bunchers, brush cutters
- Timber Buyers - Sales and buying specialists
- Equipment Repair Specialists
- General Tree Care / Climbers / Trimmers
- Independent Drivers
Contact us today to become part of a great family-oriented team.